Windshield Phone Mount - Steelie
inclusive of all taxes Delivery Questions? Read Shipping & Delivery FAQ's
Country of Origin: CHINA
Warranty Info: MANUFACTURERS THREE YEARS FROM PURCHASE
Windshield Phone Mount - Squeeze:
The Windshield Mount Kit Plus pairs the powerful Magnetic Phone Socket Plus with the Steelie Windshield Mount, which features an adjustable arm and suspended ball design that secures to any windshield using patented suction technology. This kit also includes the MultiStick Adapter for ultimate versatility, allowing you to easily remove and restick the Magnetic Phone Socket Plus multiple times.
Safely communicate and navigate hands-free when you hit the road with the Steelie Windshield Mount Kit Plus. The Magnetic Phone Socket Plus features a powerful neodymium magnet and offers twice the holding power as our Magnetic Phone Socket making it perfect for both standard and plus-sized devices, with or without a case. The Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket contains a silicone center, creating a smooth glide and firm grip when connected to the Steelie Ball that allows you to easily rotate the phone from portrait to landscape. As an added bonus, with the Magnetic Phone Socket Plus on your phone, you will be able to connect it magnetically to other convenient surfaces like your refrigerator, tool box, or other Steelie mounts. With two convenient ways to attach the Magnetic Phone Socket Plus to your device, you can decide whether to keep the phone-safe magnet on your phone all the time or use the MultiStick Adapter, which allows you to remove and restick the Magnetic Phone Socket Plus multiple times.
The Windshield Mount features an adjustable aluminum arm and suspended Steelie ball design. The adjustable arm can be easily secured to an ideal angle, while the round shape of the Steelie ball allows for endless viewing angles of your phone. The patented suction cup design features an easy-to-use locking lever that engages the suction cup for ultimate holding power to your windshield. It also acts as a quick release lever when you want to remove it.
WHY USE THE MULTISTICK ADAPTER? For the times when you want to be magnet-free.
- Easily move your magnetic socket between devices + cases
- MultiStick adhesive holds strong, removes quickly, and resticks multiple times
- Hardshell case required for glass-backed phones
*The Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket Plus contains a strong magnet. This magnet will NOT damage your mobile device; however, do not place it near magnetically sensitive objects such as credit cards, pacemakers, or computer hard drives. Nite Ize assumes no liability for damage to such products.
- Magnetic phone mounting system with windshield mount and magnet that attaches to your device
- Adjusts and holds at any viewing angle
- Adjustable aluminum arm with suspended Steelie ball design
- Patented suction cup design for ultimate holding power
- Windshield Mount features suction cup with lever for engagement/quick release
- The Magnetic Phone Socket Plus offers twice the holding power of the Magnetic Phone Socket, making it perfect for plus-sized devices while being safe to use with all phones
- The neodymium magnet features a silicone center for smooth articulation with Steelie components
- Two ways to attach your Magnetic Phone Socket Plus! Attach directly to devices using 3M® VHB® foam adhesive or onto the included MultiStick Adapter to easily remove and restick your Steelie Magnetic Phone Socket Plus multiple times
- NOTE: MultiStick Adapter requires hardshell case for glass-backed phones
- Includes: Windshield Mount, Magnetic Phone Socket Plus, one replacement 3M® VHB® adhesive pad for Magnetic Phone Socket Plus, MultiStick Adapter, and installation kit
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY.
Disclaimer: While Outback works to ensure that the product information, on the website, is accurate and correct, on occasions, the concerned manufacturers may alter or modify their products' ingredients or configurations, as the case may be. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that is shown on Outback's website. Outback recommends that you do not solely rely on the product information available on the website and that you always read warnings, descriptions, labels and directions, printed on the product, before using or consuming a product. For any additional information about a product, please contact the concerned manufacturer or refer to their website.