Torque Wrench Ratchet
inclusive of all taxes Delivery Questions? Read Shipping & Delivery FAQ's
Country of Origin: TAIWAN
Warranty Info: 2 YEARS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE
Would you like to Preorder this? Know More!
OUT OF STOCK!! Requires special timelines. Please get in touch with us for payment options and timelines!
This well made Drive torque wrench features single piece construction for superior strength. With a reversible ratchet lever, you can loosen bolts and then tighten to spec without changing tools. The reversible nature allows you to torque left hand threads. An easy to read scale provides precise adjustments
Set the selected torque by turning the knurled adjustment ring at the end of the handle. Push in the ring to lock. The wrench clicks when desired torque is reached. The Micro-click comes packaged in a protective plastic storage box. Ensure your bike performs at the highest level: torque all your bolts to manufacturer specs.
- Ratchet mechanism with reverse lever for clockwise and anticlockwise rotation. Automatic quick release:
- Clearly audible and palpable click signal when selected torque is reached. Calibrated and inspected piece by piece.
- Includes test certificate.
- Practical release mechanism: the socket is securely fixed and automatically released at the push of the button.
- Reverse lever for clockwise and anticlockwise rotation.
- Sturdy, oval steel shaft with rust-protective finish: double nickel and subsequent matt-finished chrome-plating.
- Piece by piece calibration and final inspection. With permanent laser-marked serial number identifying the product.
- Clearly legible analogue display for simple pre-selection of the desired torque.
- Ergonomically shaped handle allows for automatically gripping it in a centric position. Important for obtaining an exact release torque.
- Additional micro-scale for fine adjustment.
- Simple pre-setting of the torque by turning the knurled ring at the end of the handle, fixing it by sliding it into position.
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY.
Disclaimer: While Outback works to ensure that the product information, on the website, is accurate and correct, on occasions, the concerned manufacturers may alter or modify their products' ingredients or configurations, as the case may be. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that is shown on Outback's website. Outback recommends that you do not solely rely on the product information available on the website and that you always read warnings, descriptions, labels and directions, printed on the product, before using or consuming a product. For any additional information about a product, please contact the concerned manufacturer or refer to their website.