RAM Base - Drill Universal Laptop Mount
Brand: Ram Mount
Category: Ram Accessory | Part No RAM-VB-196-SW1
inclusive of all taxes Delivery Questions? Read Shipping & Delivery FAQ's
Country of Origin: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Warranty Info: MANUFACTURERS DEFECT REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
Would you like to Preorder this? Know More!
OUT OF STOCK!! Requires special timelines. Please get in touch with us for payment options and timelines!
RAM No-Drill Universal Laptop Mount :
The RAM® Universal No-Drill™ Laptop features a heavy-duty steel mounting base designed to fit a variety of vehicles. Using the front bench or passenger side seat rail bolts as attachment points, existing hardware is used to secure the laptop mount base in the vehicle.
The included RAM Tough-Tray™ is spring loaded to accommodate 10" to 17" laptops. The tray features four adjustable retaining arms with rubber grips. These arms can be moved both vertically and horizontally, enabling a custom fit for varying thicknesses of laptops and access to ports or drives. A screen support and USB light are also available to accessorize the tray. Hole patterns on perimeter of tray facilitate the mounting of additional RAM systems to support phones or other electronics.
Placement of Mount:
Passenger side floor board, in front of seat
No - attaches to seat studs
High Strength Composite and Powder Coated Steel
1. Custom, No-Drill™ mounting base offers lowest profile in the industry
2. Patented ball and socket mounting system offers shock and vibration dampening
3. Dual articulating swing arm offers the simplest and most comfortable adjustment points in the industry
4. Combination Telescoping pole adjusts both height and swing with one knob
5. Modular system makes changing your vehicle, or your device, simple and cost effective
6. Ability to mount laptops, tablets and other devices using the same mounting system
7. Universal Laptop Tray accommodates most laptops
Brand : Ram Mount
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY.
Disclaimer: While Outback works to ensure that the product information, on the website, is accurate and correct, on occasions, the concerned manufacturers may alter or modify their products' ingredients or configurations, as the case may be. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that is shown on Outback's website. Outback recommends that you do not solely rely on the product information available on the website and that you always read warnings, descriptions, labels and directions, printed on the product, before using or consuming a product. For any additional information about a product, please contact the concerned manufacturer or refer to their website.