Loctite Threadlocker Red 271 is designed for the permanent locking and sealing of threaded fasteners. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal surfaces. It protects threads from rust and corrosion and prevents loosening from shock and vibration. It is only removable once cured by heating up parts to 500°F (260°C).
- Use on metal fasteners up to 1' (25 mm) in diameter such as bolts on decks, ready-to-assemble furniture, mounts, rings, gear bolts and frame bolts
Not Recommended For
- Use in pure oxygen and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected as a sealant for chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials
- Use on plastic parts, particularly thermoplastic materials where stress cracking of the plastic could result
Prevents rusting of threads
Permanent seal, prevents tampering
Prevents loosening of metal fasteners caused by vibrations
WHEN ARE THE ORDERS SHIPPED:-
- If the material is in stock (available) & you placed an order before 3PM, then same business day. Otherwise the next working day!
- If it isn't in stock, then, its shipped the next business day once product arrives to our warehouses.
ARE THERE ANY DAYS THAT YOU DON'T SHIP ON/ BUSINESS CLOSED?
Except Sundays and National / State holidays we ship on all days!
WHAT LOCATIONS DO YOU SHIP TO??
We ship within India only unless your pin code is not covered by any postal / courier services.
WHAT ARE THE SHIPPING TIMELINES?
- You can choose the shipping method hence the transit timelines at checkout!
Air:- Usually four - seven working days to most urban city codes
Surface:- Usually four to ten working days to urban city most codes
WHAT ARE THE ORDER TRACKING DETAILS?
Tracking details are sent to you next working day of shipping! You can login to check these details.
WHAT ARE THE USUAL SHIPPING COSTS?Shipping carrier and costs are available at checkout & Surface shipping is free on orders above 2999/-
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
Shipped mostly from our warehouses in Nagpur, Maharastra and sometimes from Banglore, Karnataka
WHERE CAN I PUT DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS /NOTES?
At checkout before you pay for the order!
WHAT ARE THE SHIPPING INCO TERMS?
- Cost + Freight ( Also known as CF / CFr)