Keyrack Lockable with S-Biners (Opener)
inclusive of all taxes Delivery Questions? Read Shipping & Delivery FAQ's
Country of Origin: CHINA
Warranty Info: MANUFACTURERS THREE YEARS FROM PURCHASE
Made of high quality stainless steel, the S-Biner Key Rack + carabiner clip has a secure gate closure on one end, allowing you to clip your keys to an existing key ring, belt loop, purse strap, zipper pull-anything with a loop or D-ring. Its interior is designed to serve as a handy bottle opener, and the other end holds six different-colored plastic S-Biners, perfectly sized to hold 6 separate keys. Identify your keys by color, and attach and release them individually from the Key Rack with ease. No more fiddling with split rings or fumbling to find the key you need-the S-Biner KeyRack + is perfect for quick and easy sharing of keys with family members, leaving a key for a valet or babysitter, taking a single key when you're out on a run or ride. And, with its added feature of the bottle opener, popping open a cool beverage for you or a thirsty friend as well-anytime, anywhere.
- Available in Stainless & Black
- Packaged with 6 Plastic Size #0 S-Biners - combining the innovation and versatility of the S-Biner to provide unique functionality and access to your keys.
- 6 different color S-Biners allow for easy identification of similar style keys - no more guessing!
- Features a durable stainless steel clip which allows you to clip the Key Rack + to an existing key chain, purse, jacket, strap or other convenient location - also functions as a handy bottle opener!
- Customization Available - Engrave your logo or company name. Click Here for more information
- Dimensions: 3.54" x 1.44" x 1.24" | 90.05mm x 36.60mm x 12.43mm
- Weight: 0.88oz | 25.00g
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY.
Disclaimer: While Outback works to ensure that the product information, on the website, is accurate and correct, on occasions, the concerned manufacturers may alter or modify their products' ingredients or configurations, as the case may be. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that is shown on Outback's website. Outback recommends that you do not solely rely on the product information available on the website and that you always read warnings, descriptions, labels and directions, printed on the product, before using or consuming a product. For any additional information about a product, please contact the concerned manufacturer or refer to their website.