Key Chain Hook Knife
Brand: Nite Ize
Category: Tools - Utility | Part No KMTK-08-R7
inclusive of all taxes Delivery Questions? Read Shipping & Delivery FAQ's
Country of Origin: CHINA
Warranty Info: MANUFACTURERS THREE YEARS FROM PURCHASE
This high-quality knife offers a perfect everyday-carry solution for convenient accessibility on your key chain. Designed with the features and durability of larger folding pocket knives, the DoohicKey Key Chain Knife offers a two-inch locking stainless steel blade housed in a lightweight aluminum body. This premium key chain knife uses high-quality, corrosion-resistant 420j2 stainless steel with a high-hardness level (51-54HRC), allowing this knife to retain a sharp edge. The included S-Biner allows you to quickly attach, detach, and secure this folding knife to key chains, backpacks, and other anchor points.
- Features a two-inch locking stainless steel blade with sharp cutting edge
- Durable + lightweight aluminum body
- Blade constructed from corrosion-resistant 420j2 stainless steel
- High-hardness level (51-54HRC) of the blade results in superior edge-retention for sharpness that lasts
- Perfect for most common cutting tasks
- Lock-back design keeps the blade locked in place while in use
- S-Biner® MicroLock® features a twist-to-lock design making the knife easy to attach, detach, and secure
- Dimensions: .82" x 2.26" x .22" | 23.2mm x 68.3mm x 6.2mm
- Weight: .67oz | 22g
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY.
Disclaimer: While Outback works to ensure that the product information, on the website, is accurate and correct, on occasions, the concerned manufacturers may alter or modify their products' ingredients or configurations, as the case may be. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that is shown on Outback's website. Outback recommends that you do not solely rely on the product information available on the website and that you always read warnings, descriptions, labels and directions, printed on the product, before using or consuming a product. For any additional information about a product, please contact the concerned manufacturer or refer to their website.