Key Chain Pressurised Pen Inka
Brand: Nite Ize
Category: Tools - Utility | Part No IP2-10-R7
inclusive of all taxes Delivery Questions? Read Shipping & Delivery FAQ's
Country of Origin: CHINA
Warranty Info: MANUFACTURERS THREE YEARS FROM PURCHASE
Key Chain Pen Inka
The INKA® Key Chain Pen is housed in a durable, lightweight, and watertight aluminum body and is designed to work as an easy access quick-use pen that converts into a full-size pen. This unique Write Anywhere® pen uses a pressurized ink cartridge, allowing it to write in extreme environments.
The Inka Pen is engineered to be conveniently accessible and write in all conditions - underwater, at any altitude, in extreme temperatures, and at any angle. Its innovative and patented, multi-function design allows you to use it as a quick-use pen or a full-size fine writing instrument, and the stainless steel split ring lets you to attach it securely wherever you need it. Housed in a durable and lightweight aluminum body, the Inka pen features a replaceable pressurized ink cartridge that gives the Inka Pen its amazing ability to Write Anywhere®.
- Can be used as a quick-use pen or easily converted into a full-size pen
- Replaceable pressurized cartridge allows for writing at any angle, in extreme temperatures, and at any altitude
- Split ring attaches to key chains, backpacks, and more for ultimate accessibility
- Waterproof blue ink
- To use as a quick-use pen, simply pull the pen out of the aluminum barrel to use in the quick-use mode
- To convert to a full-size pen, unscrew the barrel from the split ring, unscrew the cap from the quick-use pen, screw the quick-use section into the barrel and replace the cap on the open end
- Dimensions: .378" diameter x 3.95" x .98" (with keyring) | 9.6mm diameter x 100.3mm x 25mm (with keyring)
- Weight: .35oz | 11g
Pressurized Refill Cartridge
This pressurized, waterproof blue ink refill cartridge is compatible with Inka pens and gives them their unique ability to write upside down, underwater, at high altitude, and in extreme temperatures.
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY.
Disclaimer: While Outback works to ensure that the product information, on the website, is accurate and correct, on occasions, the concerned manufacturers may alter or modify their products' ingredients or configurations, as the case may be. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that is shown on Outback's website. Outback recommends that you do not solely rely on the product information available on the website and that you always read warnings, descriptions, labels and directions, printed on the product, before using or consuming a product. For any additional information about a product, please contact the concerned manufacturer or refer to their website.