Gear Tie (Loopable + Handle) Reusable Rubber
Brand: Nite Ize
Category: Tools - Utility | Part No GTHL30-31-R3
inclusive of all taxes Delivery Questions? Read Shipping & Delivery FAQ's
Country of Origin: CHINA
Warranty Info: MANUFACTURERS THREE YEARS FROM PURCHASE
Would you like to Preorder this? Know More!
OUT OF STOCK!! Requires special timelines. Please get in touch with us for payment options and timelines!
GearTie Loopable + Handle Reusable Rubber Twist Tie:
Get a grip on everything from lumber and skis to grocery bags and gear. This universal handle and Gear Tie system makes it easy to cinch, bundle, and carry even the most awkward loads.
The Gear Tie Loopable + Handle lets you comfortably carry awkward loads, allowing you to easily haul beach chairs, skis, PVC pipes, and so much more. The two included 30 inch Gear Tie Loopable Reusable Rubber Twist Ties feature a durable and grippy rubber exterior with a unique integrated loop making them perfect for cinching and wrapping. These removable and replaceable Gear Ties fit securely in the ergonomically designed soft-grip handle, making the Gear Tie Loopable + Handle the perfect companion for beach outings, camp trips, or heading to the hardware store.
- Comfortable soft-grip handle for easy carrying
- Gear Tie handle features channels designed to hold the included Gear Tie Loopables securely in place
- Gear Tie Loopables feature strong wire inside and durable rubber exterior
- Integrated loop allows you to loop, cinch, bundle, and wrap items
- UV resistant and waterproof
- Quick and easy to securely attach and detach
- Compatible with similar diameter Gear Ties (Gear Tie Original in 18, 24, 32, and 64-inch lengths, Gear Tie Loopable in 24-inch length)
- Includes: Two 30 inch Gear Tie Loopables and soft-grip handle
- Made in the USA
Brand: Nite Ize
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY.
Disclaimer: While Outback works to ensure that the product information, on the website, is accurate and correct, on occasions, the concerned manufacturers may alter or modify their products' ingredients or configurations, as the case may be. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that is shown on Outback's website. Outback recommends that you do not solely rely on the product information available on the website and that you always read warnings, descriptions, labels and directions, printed on the product, before using or consuming a product. For any additional information about a product, please contact the concerned manufacturer or refer to their website.