Gearline Organization System
Brand: Nite Ize
Category: Tools - Utility | Part No GLN4-29-R8
inclusive of all taxes Delivery Questions? Read Shipping & Delivery FAQ's
Country of Origin: CHINA
Warranty Info: MANUFACTURERS THREE YEARS FROM PURCHASE
Gearline Organization System:
This hang-anywhere, hang-anything GearLine is a 4 ft webbing line equipped with colorful plastic S-Biners attached to multiple bar-tacked loops. An adjustable 12" Gear Tie on each end makes it easy to attach the GearLine almost anywhere - perfect for use at the campsite, around the house, in the garage, and just about anywhere else.
Made of high quality, wear-resistant webbing, the Gear Line Organization System features sturdy S-Biner double-gated carabiner clips in alternating sizes, each attached to its own individual sturdy loop, along with Gear Tie Reusable Twist Ties on each end. Just attach whatever tools, gear, gadgets, or clothing you want to each S-Biner and hang the Gear Line to any hook or knob - wherever it will be most convenient. Go vertical when you want to maximize storage and save wall space. Hang horizontally to keep things easily accessible at eye level or quickly dry out gear. Each S-Biner clips securely closed and unclips easily for fast, convenient attachment and detachment, and can easily be interchanged.
- Use Gear Lines in the garage, on the boat, in the home, camping and in countless other places where things need to be secured and organized.
- 4' System contains 5 x #2 and 5 x #4 Plastic S-Biners
- Colorful Translucent S-Biner Double Gated Carabiner clips easily secure a variety of items for secure attachment and easy release
- Features high quality, durable webbing
- Features Gear Tie Technology - 2 x 12" Gear Ties, one on each end, for versatile attachment options
- Dimensions (4'): 48.00" x 3.95" x 1.65" | 1219.20mm x 100.45mm x 42.15mm
- Weight (4'): 4.48oz | 127.00g
Brand: Nite Ize
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY.
Disclaimer: While Outback works to ensure that the product information, on the website, is accurate and correct, on occasions, the concerned manufacturers may alter or modify their products' ingredients or configurations, as the case may be. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that is shown on Outback's website. Outback recommends that you do not solely rely on the product information available on the website and that you always read warnings, descriptions, labels and directions, printed on the product, before using or consuming a product. For any additional information about a product, please contact the concerned manufacturer or refer to their website.