Money Clip + RFID + Tools
Brand: Nite Ize
Category: Tools - Utility | Part No FMTR-11-R7
inclusive of all taxes Delivery Questions? Read Shipping & Delivery FAQ's
Country of Origin: CHINA
Warranty Info: MANUFACTURERS THREE YEARS FROM PURCHASE
Financial Tool Wallet:
This airport-friendly multi tool wallet is crafted from durable stainless steel, holds cash securely, and features a variety of tools, including a bottle opener, scraper, wrenches, flathead screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver/tape cutter, and metric and standard rulers. Its slim and minimalist design makes this the perfect low-profile wallet.
Where innovation and efficiency meet: this 7-in-1 multi tool can be a wrench, screwdriver, bottle opener, ruler, scraper, and securely hold your cash and cards without breaking a sweat. Don't be deceived by the sleek look of the cash wrap strap - the high-tensile strength strap is strong enough to handle even your biggest payday. Forged from heat-treated stainless steel, this wallet won't bend, won't break, and will never let you down.
Customization Available - Engrave your logo or company name. Click Here for more information
- 7-in-1 multi tool wallet includes: Cash Wrap strap, scraper, bottle opener, 3 wrenches (1/4", 5/16", and 3/8"), flathead screwdriver, phillips screwdriver/tape cutter, metric & imperial ruler
- Secure Cash Wrap strap doesn't lose its stretch, won't weather or wear
- Secure & comfortable
- Lightweight, low-profile design
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Travel & airport friendly
- Available in Black & Stainless
- Dimensions: 3.6"x 2.3" x 0.14" | 90.5mm x 58.5mm x 3.5mm
- Weight: 1.16oz | 33g
This low-profile RFID-blocking wallet secures cash and cards between two stainless steel plates designed to protect their data from being accessed. This versatile wallet features 10 tools, including a bottle opener, metric and standard wrenches, nail-removing notch, screwdriver, scraper, metric and standard rulers, and a protractor.
This triple-duty Financial Tool is a wallet, multi tool, and RFID-blocking protector all in one. Featuring 10 different tools integrated into its compact, heat-treated stainless steel plates held together by our high tensile Cash Wrap Strap, it offers endless problem solving solutions all while protecting your cards from anyone looking to compromise them. Placing your RFID enabled cards between the stainless steel plates provides maximum effectiveness against unauthorized attempts to access your information.
With your cash and cards securely inside, you can pop a top, open a box, tighten a screw, and much more. This surprisingly sleek wallet has the tools you need: a bottle opener, five standard-size wrenches, six metric-size wrenches, a nail-removing knotch, a phillips screwdriver, flathead screwdriver, scraper, metric and standard rulers, a protractor, and the Cash Wrap™ Strap. This Financial Tool RFID Blocking Wallet won't let you down.
- Durable multi-tool constructed of 420 heat-treated stainless steel
- High-tensile Cash Wrap™ Strap, expands to hold cash and cards securely inside, won't stretch, weather, or wear
- Secure and comfortable
- Low profile dual-plated design
- Travel and airport friendly
- Includes: Cash Wrap™ Strap, bottle opener, 5 standard-size wrenches, 6 metric-size wrenches, nail-removing knotch, phillips screwdriver, flathead screwdriver, scraper, metric and standard rulers, & protractor
- Dimensions: 2.3" x 3.6" x .2" | 59mm x 91mm x 5.1mm
- Weight: 1.7oz | 49g
Brand: Nite Ize
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY.
Disclaimer: While Outback works to ensure that the product information, on the website, is accurate and correct, on occasions, the concerned manufacturers may alter or modify their products' ingredients or configurations, as the case may be. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that is shown on Outback's website. Outback recommends that you do not solely rely on the product information available on the website and that you always read warnings, descriptions, labels and directions, printed on the product, before using or consuming a product. For any additional information about a product, please contact the concerned manufacturer or refer to their website.