Ecolab Drysan Duo - Sanizer and cleaner:
DrySan™ Duo is a ready-to-use, cleaner and bacterial sanitizer for use on hard, non-porous food contact and non-food contact surfaces e.g. floor, wall and table in the dairy, food and beverage industries.
Promotes Quality Assurance:
- DrySan™ Duo is effective against microorganisms such as Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Escherichia coli O157:H7, Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella typhimurium, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and many others as listed in the Directions for Use on the product label.
- Combination cleaner and sanitizer in one product, or can be used as a sanitizer.
- Registered for continuous treatment of conveyors to help reduce incidence of undesirable microorganisms on critical conveyor surfaces during processing.
- Consistently delivers the proper amount of sanitizing solution.
- Excellent for spot sanitizing on hard, non-porous surfaces.
Delivers Antimicrobial Activity in a Variety of Applications:
- Eliminates the need for multiple cleaners and sanitizers – can be used to clean and sanitize in wet and dry environments.
- Recommended for use as a final sanitizing rinse on hard, non-porous, outside surfaces of impermeable food or non-food packages.
- Recommended for use as a sanitizer on non-food contact surfaces such as floors, walls, forklifts, tires, pallet jacks, etc.
- Can be used to sanitize non-porous and waterproof gloves and outside surfaces of footwear
Convenient and Safer to Use:
- Low alcohol – non-flammable formula
- No worker Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required during use.
- Ideal for sanitizing areas where water use is limited.
- Dries quickly to help protect water-sensitive equipment.
Saves Time and Labor:
- Ready-to-use, no-rinse sanitizer.
- No mixing or measuring required
- Appearance : Clear colorless liquid
- Odor : Alcohol-like pH (100%) : 5.5-7.5
- Solubility : Soluble in both hot and cold water.
- Specific gravity : 0.975-0.996
- Boiling point : Not available
- Flash point : 39°C closed cup, does not sustain combustion.
- Storage temperature : Store between temperatures 0°C to 40°C
WHEN ARE THE ORDERS SHIPPED:-
- If the material is in stock (available) & you placed an order before 3PM, then same business day. Otherwise the next working day!
- If it isn't in stock, then, its shipped the next business day once product arrives to our warehouses.
ARE THERE ANY DAYS THAT YOU DON'T SHIP ON/ BUSINESS CLOSED?
Except Sundays and National / State holidays we ship on all days!
WHAT LOCATIONS DO YOU SHIP TO??
We ship within India only unless your pin code is not covered by any postal / courier services.
WHAT ARE THE SHIPPING TIMELINES?
- You can choose the shipping method hence the transit timelines at checkout!
Air:- Usually four - seven working days to most urban city codes
Surface:- Usually four to ten working days to urban city most codes
WHAT ARE THE ORDER TRACKING DETAILS?
Tracking details are sent to you next working day of shipping! You can login to check these details.
WHAT ARE THE USUAL SHIPPING COSTS?Shipping carrier and costs are available at checkout & Surface shipping is free on orders above 2999/-
WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
Shipped mostly from our warehouses in Nagpur, Maharastra and sometimes from Banglore, Karnataka
WHERE CAN I PUT DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS /NOTES?
At checkout before you pay for the order!
WHAT ARE THE SHIPPING INCO TERMS?
- Cost + Freight ( Also known as CF / CFr)