Doohickey Key Chain Hook Knife
The DoohicKey Key Chain Hook Knife features a fold-out locking blade with both a smooth cutting edge and a curved bladed end that is perfect for opening boxes without damaging the contents inside.
This high-quality hook knife offers a dual-bladed design that makes this compact knife a versatile everyday-carry item for your key chain. The hooked edge is designed to easily open boxes without damaging the contents inside while the smooth blade is perfect for most common cutting tasks. Designed with the features and durability of larger folding pocket knives, the DoohicKey Key Chain Hook Knife offers a two-inch locking stainless steel blade housed inside a lightweight aluminum body. This premium key chain hook knife uses high-quality, corrosion-resistant 420j2 stainless steel with a high-hardness level (51-54HRC), allowing this knife to retain sharp edges. The included S-Biner MicroLock allows you to quickly attach, detach, and secure this folding knife to key chains and other anchor points.
- Features a two-inch locking stainless steel blade with two cutting edges
- Durable + lightweight aluminum body
- Blade constructed from corrosion-resistant 420j2 stainless steel
- High-hardness level (51-54HRC) of the blade results in superior edge-retention for sharpness that lasts
- Hooked blade is designed to open boxes without damaging contents inside
- Smooth bladed edge is perfect for most common cutting tasks
- Lock-back design keeps the blade locked in place while in use
- S-Biner MicroLock features a twist-to-lock design making it easy to attach, detach, and secure
- Dimensions: .91" x 2.69" x .24" | 20.9mm x 57.4mm x 5.5mm
- Weight: .67oz | 19g