NoNoise Water Sports Hearing Protectors
How does it help!!
- Why do I need NoNoise Hearing Protectors- Regular water contact inside the ear can cause bacterial build-up, irritation and damage. Protecting the middle ear and ear drum from water contact with hearing protectors is therefore recommended.
- Why are these Hearing Protectors different- Developed over 20 years by leading audiology experts, NoNoise Water Sports Hearing Protectors are superior to traditional foam, wax or silicone earplugs. Comfortable and suitable for all ages, water is prevented from entering the ear while swimming, snorkelling, surfing etc.
- Precision-tuned, patented ceramic sound filters also filter out annoying or loud background noise, yet allow you to listen clearly to surrounding conversation without a muffled effect.
- NoNoise Water Sports Hearing Protectors are precisely tuned for optimum attenuation without causing a blocked effect.
- The independently measured mean sound attenuation (EN352-2:2002) is 33.4dB at the higher (most damaging) frequencies.
- NoNoise Hearing Protectors are tested and approved by the IFA (Institute for Occupational Safety and Health of the German Social Accident Insurance), Germany (CE0121). All NoNoise Hearing Protectors are certified for conformity to Council Directive 89/686/EEC, EN-352-2:2002 and NEN-EN-ISO 9001:2008 (Article 11 Point B of Directive 89/686/EEC) under the supervision of TÜV Nederland QA B.V.
Part Number:- NoNoise Water Sports