Ecolab Drysan Duo - Sanizer and cleaner:
DrySan™ Duo is a ready-to-use, cleaner and bacterial sanitizer for use on hard, non-porous food contact and non-food contact surfaces e.g. floor, wall and table in the dairy, food and beverage industries.
Promotes Quality Assurance:
- DrySan™ Duo is effective against microorganisms such as Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Escherichia coli O157:H7, Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella typhimurium, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and many others as listed in the Directions for Use on the product label.
- Combination cleaner and sanitizer in one product, or can be used as a sanitizer.
- Registered for continuous treatment of conveyors to help reduce incidence of undesirable microorganisms on critical conveyor surfaces during processing.
- Consistently delivers the proper amount of sanitizing solution.
- Excellent for spot sanitizing on hard, non-porous surfaces.
Delivers Antimicrobial Activity in a Variety of Applications:
- Eliminates the need for multiple cleaners and sanitizers – can be used to clean and sanitize in wet and dry environments.
- Recommended for use as a final sanitizing rinse on hard, non-porous, outside surfaces of impermeable food or non-food packages.
- Recommended for use as a sanitizer on non-food contact surfaces such as floors, walls, forklifts, tires, pallet jacks, etc.
- Can be used to sanitize non-porous and waterproof gloves and outside surfaces of footwear
Convenient and Safer to Use:
- Low alcohol – non-flammable formula
- No worker Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required during use.
- Ideal for sanitizing areas where water use is limited.
- Dries quickly to help protect water-sensitive equipment.
Saves Time and Labor:
- Ready-to-use, no-rinse sanitizer.
- No mixing or measuring required
- Appearance : Clear colorless liquid
- Odor : Alcohol-like pH (100%) : 5.5-7.5
- Solubility : Soluble in both hot and cold water.
- Specific gravity : 0.975-0.996
- Boiling point : Not available
- Flash point : 39°C closed cup, does not sustain combustion.
- Storage temperature : Store between temperatures 0°C to 40°C