Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer - ECOLAB
PRODUCT AND COMPANY IDENTIFICATION
Product name : ECL ALCOHOL HAND SANITIZER
Recommended use : Hand Sanitizer
Restrictions on use : Reserved for industrial and professional use.
COMPOSITION/INFORMATION ON INGREDIENTS
- Pure substance/mixture : Mixture
- Chemical Name CAS-No. Concentration: (%) Isopropyl Alcohol 70 - 100
Physical and chemical hazards : Flammable
Potential Health Effects Eyes : Causes serious eye irritation.
Skin : Health injuries are not known or expected under normal use.
Ingestion : Ingestion of Isopropanol has been shown to cause central nervous system effects.
Inhalation : Inhalation may cause central nervous system effects.
Chronic Exposure : Health injuries are not known or expected under normal use.
FIRST AID MEASURES
- In case of eye contact : Rinse with water.
- In case of skin contact : Get medical attention if symptoms occur.
- If swallowed : Rinse mouth. Get medical attention if symptoms occur.
- If inhaled : Get medical attention if symptoms occur.
- Protection of first-aiders : No special precautions are necessary for first aid responders.
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET
2 / 7 EE Notes to physician : Treat symptomatically.
Most important symptoms and effects, both acute and delayed : Information on likely routes of exposure : Inhalation, Eye contact, Skin contact